Gig Harbor Property Management Services
Contact us by phone: (360) 649-4458
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Whether you are looking for a home to rent or a homeowner needing to rent or lease out your home you can count on our years of Real Estate experience to provide you with a seamless transaction combined with personal attention to your needs. If you decide to sell your home, owners Dan Joehnk and Jason Krause of Gig Harbor Property Management and Greater Peninsula Properties are listing and sales brokers experienced in residential, commercial properties and lease options.
TENANT PLACEMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Your home is advertised to a targeted market.
- Your agents personally accompany prospects to your home.
- All prospects are screened to assure they are well qualified to lease your home. All lease and rental agreements are prepared by the agent.
- We work hard to maintain a positive relationship between the tenants and the homeowner.
- Thorough move in move out and periodic inspections of the home are conducted and reports submitted to the homeowner.
- All owner responsible maintenance issues and repair options are discussed with the home owner before work is ordered.
- Handling all tenant calls.
- Complete monthly and year end financial statements including IRS 1099 MISC forms.
- Rent collection and electronic deposit on line from tenant to owners to avoid mail slow ups.
- Rent delinquency monitoring and collection of late fees.
- Access to legal services for evictions and collections.
- Monitoring lease expiration and negotiating renewals.
- Periodic review of rents in the area of your home to insure you get the highest rental income.
- Understanding and facilitating the owner’s goals and objectives.